(as of Aug 18,2020 14:00:29 UTC – Details)
Pick up your pencil, embrace your inner artist, and learn how to draw in thirty days with this approachable step-by-step guide from an Emmy award-winning PBS host.
Drawing is an acquired skill, not a talent — anyone can learn to draw! All you need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and the willingness to tap into your hidden artistic abilities. With Emmy award-winning, longtime PBS host Mark Kistler as your guide, you’ll learn the secrets of sophisticated three-dimensional renderings, and have fun along the way — in just twenty minutes a day for a month. Inside you’ll find:
- Quick and easy step-by-step instructions for drawing everything from simple spheres to apples, trees, buildings, and the human hand and face
- More than 500 line drawings, illustrating each step
- Time-tested tips, techniques, and tutorials for drawing in 3-D
- The 9 Fundamental Laws of Drawing to create the illusion of depth in any drawing
- 75 student examples to encourage you in the process