(as of Aug 30,2020 12:47:03 UTC – Details)
Are you tired of failed attempts to sync your Kindle books across your iOS, Android and Kindle devices? Then you don’t have to worry anymore; this guides you step-by-step on how you can sync your Kindle books across all devices. Quickly learn how you can read a book on one device, drop that down, pick up another device and open the book from the exact spot you stopped on the previous device.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Things to note for sync to work effectively
- Enable sync from the Kindle iOS app
- Enable sync from the Kindle Android app
- Enable sync from your Amazon Account
- Enable sync from your Kindle e-reader
- Enable sync for non-Amazon books
- How to Disable Kindle syncing
Click the Buy now with 1-Click button to learn more!